Tuesday, August 10, 2010

COCOA LOCO

It appeals to all my senses . I smell the mellow earthy color  Cocoa. Feel the cocoa butter lotion that I slather on myself . It smells so good. I touch the soft pale brown powder sprinkling on my whipped cream. I bake with it and see it at the counters in markets.

'Need a Mocha latte now, especially on ice in this weather . The clear shiny cubes glistening through, cools me off. Mocha with Caramel dripped across the top. It looks so pretty, smells and tastes delicious.

Milk Chocolate just sweet enough. My tongue presses it to the roof of my mouth. It is melting.

Bittersweet or Dark Chocolate mixed with ginger, I wear the scent . I eat it.
Mix those chocolates with mint, raspberry, currant, apricot or almond . Looks divine all wrapped up.


Feeling Blue? Wear Navy or Turquoise when having your Cocoa !
 ~Looks marvelous~

3 comments:

  1. Did I mention my friend Gail has a dog named Cocoa Bean ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The color is so rich and creamy! I could almost taste it. I love that color in the fall as it goes together so great with purples and greens.
    Great Post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey,
    My next post is going to be about purple. I have been thinking a lot about purple lately. which will lead us to greens. Who doesn't like purple ?
    As they say "great minds think alike" ❀

    ReplyDelete