Tuesday, August 17, 2010

My Black Head Band and...

Ok, so in the past couple of weeks It has been gently mentioned or suggested I cut my hair shorter, you know to frame my face. The fact is well, no..I am not doing it now.
Actually, not too long ago I had my hair in a stylish "bob" and got many compliments. I know it might be more flattering but I think it will make me feel well... uncomfortable at this time. 


There is something I like about the comfort of my BLACK HEAD BAND.. The way my hair feels off my face, up and out of the head band. With shorter hair it wasn't the same.


I like spinning my long hair around my fingers and making a BUN when it is raining and putting it in my headband after and the way it waves around.
I spin it around and make buns when it is also not raining. Let it loose and it is done.


Speaking of water ..My long BEACH HAIR is outta control. Before I wash it, I always give a good peek in the mirror, so I remember the feeling of this perfect messed up look. 


The need for a PONY TAIL on top of my head is just something I crave. Got to have it now. The bop of it. It's great to get it off my neck as high as possible.
Sometimes I will go for a low pony tail when in the mood. It's cool on the side as well.


My long hair flows when I run. I can touch the bottom of it nonchalantly.  

When I see a woman with a fashionable short hairdo, I envy it. I think to wear very short hair, your face must be little, and it gives you a stronger appearance.



I have a long face, so my face should maybe be framed around. Oh well !


At a certain age should a woman just not have long hair ? I think it can be long and styled; not ever as long like a cave woman though!


I have an aunt that tells me young girls should keep their hair long. "Why is my daughter's hair layered and styled?" My answer is "That is the way she wants it" 


Right now the need to be comfortable is what it is about for me..


The fall is coming..My black velvet headband is waiting. Oh, and I have this leopard vintage one !









No comments:

Post a Comment