Friday, August 13, 2010

dream weaver

I spoke to my fiend's brother a couple of days ago ,and last night talked to another friend about him.

So, last night he was in my dream after not dreaming about him in a while.

When he first past away I would dream about him more often . It is so great to dream about him . It is if we have spent some time together and I wake up happy.

Last's night's dream was quick. He was wearing a flannel shirt and I could hear him speak. Something like "come on let's go" . We were going to meet friends. He was a core gatherer of many of my friends.

I can see him clearer today because of my dream.. feel his fuzzy arms, see his clear blue eyes, hear and smell his breath. I can picture his muscles, his gorgeous relaxed clothes, his beautiful handsome face with it's cleft chin and I am going to have a good day.

Be nice to your friends . You never know how quickly they can be gone to weave back into your dreams.


No comments:

Post a Comment