Friday, August 13, 2010

It's Friday the 13th

~ and my day didn't turn out as planned and was a little freaky as well. Remember my dream ? Well, sorry for you who thought the post might have been about the software.

Anyway, as I was writing, the pictures came flying in . Wooshh ... A coincidence for sure ! 46 of them on my computer ... of him , from her, the one with the magical power. I emailed and thanked her for the pictures. "Oh, she is not awake" Holy shit!" came out of my mouth! I was nowhere near my email when these pics came flying in.

Never the less, later she said "He always had a way of keeping us together". I saw his smile, the thick blonde hair, and everyone having a good time. Flash ... When I spoke to her it all seemed so normal. She was also thinking about him . We all were. Yup.
Though am still wondering if anyone else got those pics today in their inboxes !

So , went about my day.. I laughed and cried, and am very bummed out I didn't get downtown to see Aurora sing. Good thing she is playing again.
I did see a incredibly talented cousin of mine today. Love his eyes. I definitely have a thing for eyes.
That was before the laughter and tears. Things don't always turn out the way I plan . That is why I tend to make last minute plans..

and the book I'm reading is hysterical. That is what made me laugh the most.

By the way, always liked the number 13 ~ It is a coven , that is good. The musical~ amazing.

Later~ ✪

No comments:

Post a Comment