Sunday, August 8, 2010

More Trendy Info, Randi style..

With al the metallic sheen I can feel coming I say

5. Luster
-not too bright, but colorful shine in all fabrics from home furnishings to apparel. Textural metallics, lace metallic, netting in metallic or leather for example , all colors. Just not too bright for my taste. I see mid tone deeps working best here, such as chocolate mocha, azure, cranberry, burnt orange,bronze, pewter, leaf green. well , you get my point.

~

I never get tired of black. It doesn't comeback, it is here to stay, because


6. My Black
-I hear quite often about colors coming forward and replacing my black. Once it was green, pink, red, blue etc.. well never for me. Black is a canvas for accessorizing . Have you seen the simple black dress lately behind all the turquoise popping up ? What about a black outfit with gold chains? Just a black dress and taking out good old hoop earrings, yes... or plain black, alone.  It is always comfortable, especially when you have been  around colors for a very long time. Sometimes it is great to let the colors stand out and feel them around you. . Black mixes well with all colors as well and always will. This is more of a fashion statement for me. . Love black with my jeans .. 
Oh, I think black is so elegant . My grandmother always wore black, and always looked fabulous. Maybe it is hereditary.

No comments:

Post a Comment