Sunday, August 15, 2010

Red Loves Me

It's always made me feel special. When My heart is pumping loudly it's red. When proud it's a red feeling. When blushing it's red. When scared or angry I turn red. When feeling Courageous it's red. When happy red. Endorphins turn me red. 


Red is one of the very few colors that can be found in my wardrobe or in my lifestyle besides black. I never liked red tights though. Somehow I still can't imagine red leggings are in for next fall..and don't find them flattering, except on little girls and it has to be done right, like mixed with a Leopard printed skirt for my taste. I once wore a red dress and felt like a tomato. I do have a full length red dress covered in black netting that is gorgeous. I wear it with red painted toe nails and one strapped black stilettos. I wear red tops tightly fitted only. I had a red hoodie ... Where is it ?


Red is all over ~


CHERRY is everywhere now in season, so succulent and rich and so dark red.. like,
RED WINE.. comment not necessary !
RASPBERRY also delicious popped in my mouth with that spunky, bright tart flavor. 
STRAWBERRY the yummiest when sweet and ripe.I love drawing their prickles. 
RUBY is the deepest pink casted gem. 
GARNET redder than a ruby in cast. 
POMEGRANATE my favorite juice looks raw and bleeding.
ROSE I love the silken feel of it's red pedal to the darkest red tip.
TOMATO like I said don't wear the color,but I do love cooking with it!
(that will be another post one day)
CHILI PEPPER orange casted, so hot but not at hot as 
FIRE, be careful.The blue piping out is hypnotizing. 
FLAG RED. It's permanent pigment red.
BARN RED on the farm.


DEL RIO my favorite lipstick deep, a dark garnet with a bit of fudge.


OH my goodness do I love RED. There are so many reds.. I could go on .
Just remember Red looks best with most shades of Grey or Gray and White, as well as Browns and Blues. That means all tones of brown and blue. From bitter sweet, midnight blue, mocha, cocoa frappe down to a soft sky, baby blue. Red also mixes with yellows and is gorgeous with all shades of golds and brass, and bronze, however I don't wear yellow.. You might. That is more a home feeling for me.


OF COURSE I always RED with my BLACK.


Have fun~ 
Kisses are Red  
(unless chocolate of course)  
XOR


  

No comments:

Post a Comment