Saturday, August 7, 2010

What I think about trends this exact minute

Since technology has taken over the world I prefer

1. Human Nature
- The art of using your hands , anything drawn beautifully with a contoured line. See Talouse Latrec for example or just get out there and draw a tree with pretty flowers... or doodle a heart.. anything that is not done on a computer and looks like a cartoon.
~
Enough about Retro or Retro-Modern I like

2. Vintage
 -Just get out those very old clothes and send them to the cleaners. Modernize your hairstyle and shine your shoes and you're good to go. I believe in that old saying.. "Seven Year Cycle"..(at least) recycle !

~
Oh it's been so hot out I can't get by with out

3. Water
- which is BLUE, all blues baby, turquoise tropics, denim cut-offs, navy deep or faded... the sea, even blue green teals, mix them with beach sand colors, stone and clay, play around in that beautiful feeling of soft linen and clean cotton breeze.
~
Now I want to go straight to the tropics and feel the

4. Vibrations 
-Brights! mix hot orange, bright pink, lime green, lemon yellow with Navy and Black .. Makes me want to have a frozen drink, put on my funky beads and dance to the percussion beat.





No comments:

Post a Comment