Thursday, August 19, 2010

This girl inspired me

It was on the train. I noticed her fire engine red nails painted with clear crystal dots on them first, then her short dark hair. The color was almost black, but not quite. Her lips were outlined in deep garnet smudging into the perfect blush.

Bronze dense earrings dangling.

Time to get off the train as I remember my red leather gloves I lost years ago when I fell asleep and my stop was called as they fell from my lap. The doors closed and the gorgeous gloves were gone. I have a red bag in my closet, but the vintage one I gave away; what was I thinking? Good thing I still have my red belt and those red shoes that never go out of style. 


The girl I saw on the train, well, not too many of us can get away with nails like that and pull it off. She was trendy.





No comments:

Post a Comment